Northern Lakes Chapter meeting (zoom) - Save the date

Alex Guthro

LOVES Wooden Canoes
Our next Chapter zoom meeting will be on Wednesday December 7, 2022 from 7 to 9 pm. An agenda has not been finalized so if there
are topics you'd like to discuss or present please let me know. For sure we will have a summary of 2022 events, our fundraising results and financials, and talk about what people would like to do or see in 2023.

I'll send more details and a zoom link as we get closer to Dec 7.

Our next Northern Lakes Chapter meeting is taking place via Zoom on Wednesday December 7, at 7:00 pm. The link for the meeting is at the end of this message. Our tentative agenda is;
  • Welcome/Introductions
  • A presentation by Bruce Clark on his Peace River Brigade trip
  • Summary of our financials including event sales, the raffle, and expenditures to date
  • A discussion on what members would like to see us participate in next year, and what events we could run. The majority of the meeting will be allocated to this topic
If you would like to discuss something in particular please let me now in advance of the meeting. Below is the link you would click on, or cut and paste into a web browser to access the meeting. I'll send out another reminder closer to December 7.

Join the Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88329247088?pwd=VjBHbEZuNXBaNTlrb29UalhXeTh2UT09

If needed;
Meeting ID: 883 2924 7088
Passcode: 369538

I hope to see you there!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our most recent Chapter meeting. Murat Vardar presented a summary of our financials, Bruce Clark gave a presentation on his participation in the Peace River Brigade paddle that took place earlier this year. We had a productive discussion of possible 2023 events to attend and great suggestions for Chapter paddles. To watch a recording of the meeting please visit our Chapter website under the past events tab at https://wcha-northernlakes.blogspot.com/p/past-events_2.html
While visiting the site, have a look at the Upcoming Events tab for 2023. This is a list of possibilities and if you have suggestions for other Chapter events please let me know. This year it would be nice to have events spread around the Province so we can include more members in our activities.

Our next zoom meeting will be in early to mid February. The focus of that meeting will be solidifying the shows we would like to attend and Chapter paddling activities. We'll be looking for volunteers to assist with activities. We're fortunate that we have a large number of members who do volunteer their time to make the Chapter a success.

Back