Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

Restoration opportunity

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MGC, Jun 14, 2017.

1. MGC

MGC Scrapmaker

These don't come along too often.....here's a chance for someone to really prove their W/C canoe restoration skills...requires some minor reconstruction and reassembly to complete.
    https://binghamton.craigslist.org/fuo/6172110766.html
    Clearly undervalued, these rare and valuable canoes sell for over $6,000 new..

I apologize for adding a CL link...As a rule I try not to post Ebay or CL listings on the chance that someone else is already trying to finalize a deal..however.....I have several already in process and no room for another:eek:

2. Andre Cloutier

Andre Cloutier Firestarter. Wicked Firestarter.

If you want to make an offer i'll consider ending the ad early. Cash or cashiers check please. For a small additional i can put a transom on it so you can mount an outboard.

3. OP
    OP
    MGC

MGC Scrapmaker

I wil send yu mony order rite a way. My representer wil mak arangments for spedy pickup. Plese send yur name and adres and bank detales rite a way so to can arang the paiment. If yu prefer to taking the bitcoin plese advicing.

4. Andre Cloutier

Andre Cloutier Firestarter. Wicked Firestarter.

Thank you we will use all modalities in assurancing a speedy delivery. We will requiring your name, address and prefecture or territory, and personal info and banking number. Depositing to your account the sum of 1$million US dollars of which 10% is yours to keep for assistances.

5. David Satter

David Satter LOVES Wooden Canoes

In the corner of my shop for years. a very nice OLD guide boat. A tree fell on it, turned the other half to splinters. I stopped him before he through it out. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it. Don't have the time to build half a boat. IMG_2971.JPG IMG_2971.JPG