Rare boat...

I have no objection to your selling a Penn Yan wreck but the comment about "crappy Old Towns" doesn't seem very nice.

Benson

Last edited:
Chris, despite your delightful and illuminating elegy composed for the glory, or perhaps peddling, of that sorry Penn Yan, please remove the plastic from the cigars before smoking them. Love ya, buddy.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great rare boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but then again, I'm in another world. I remember when you ordered a Corona at the South Haven boat show, and I really thought you were ordering a cigar. Now that's in another world. In 2020, it is really especially wonderful living in unreality. Good luck selling your canoe. Thanks for the KF.

Hey, I have the form for that canoe. Yesterday I pulled it out and have it in the workspace. I made one canoe and that what Ferdy and I used a couple/few times in Q'co. I have since sold the canoe. Now I am going to cut 3 and a half feet out of the middle to make 14 1/2' canoe. So far no irreversible cuts have been made should you want to pull a canoe off it. I also have the station mold lines on paper somewhere.

Back