Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

MI Chapter Paddle on the Cass River, Frankenmuth MI

Discussion in 'Wooden Canoe Events' started by dmd421, Jul 25, 2011.

1. dmd421

dmd421 Debbie Darga

Come join us for a 1/2 day paddle and BBQ lunch to follow On Saturday Aug. 6 2011. Arrive at the new canoe launch in Heritage Park by 8:45am for a 9:00am put in.

RSVP Bill and Janette Hart (989)652-2812 or paddlenpen@gmail.com or Debbie Darga
    (248)887-6365 or dmd421@comcast.net

Debbie

2. ken.kelly

ken.kelly LOVES Wooden Canoes

take lots of photos and post them

Sorry I can't make it. I'll be in Traverse City for the ACBS boat show with a canoe display and handing out WCHA brochures.

3. OP
    OP
    dmd421

dmd421 Debbie Darga

Had a fabulous day on the Cass River with the MI Chapter.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  4. OP
    OP
    dmd421

dmd421 Debbie Darga

More Cass River...[/ATTACH] P8060140.jpg [/ATTACH] P8060153.jpg [/ATTACH] P8060156.jpg

5. woodcanoenut

woodcanoenut 1914 Old Town Charles River

Nice photos Debbie! Sorry we couldn't make it up that way. Had a funeral this morning and my class reunion
    this evening. Saw a nice basket in Dave's canoe! Keep us updated on events!

6. OP
    OP
    dmd421

dmd421 Debbie Darga

Wendy, we sure missed you and John. Looking forward to seeing you at the Rainbow Resort on the Au Sable Sept.23-25.

Debbie

7. Dave Wermuth

Dave Wermuth Who hid my paddle?

Hey Wendy, I'm going to need a couple cup holder baskets. Either in Sept or QWS? The Roxinator and I had a wonderful time. Great food! Greater people. Only problem---I ran out of Twizzlers before the halfway point.

8. woodcanoenut

woodcanoenut 1914 Old Town Charles River

Glad you had a great time! I will have the baskets for you at the fall paddle. I am sending two out
    to a fellow in New York! Going to LA for our future daughter-inlaw's bridal shower. Quick trip for this weekend. And it
    is going to be HOT! Have a great week!

9. OP
    OP
    dmd421

dmd421 Debbie Darga

Dave, I will be sure to remedy the Twizzler situation at the Fall Paddle on the Au Sable!!