Longer canoe-ography field?

Stephan

Canoe Enthusiast
Is it possible to lengthen the 'canoe-ography' field for the profiles? I notice when reading other users' profiles that they have shorten the descriptions to make it all fit (as well as my own). Just a suggestion....

I have just increased the 'canoe-ography' field in the profiles from 100 characters to 500 characters. This will still probably not be enough for some people. You could also group your collection by manufacturer that would reduce the repetition and save space. This would look like "Chestnuts: 50s Pal, 54 Twoser, 60s Pal, 70s Pal, 73 Prospector, 78 Chum" instead of "50s Chestnut Pal, 54 Chnut Twoser, 60s Chnut Pal, 70s Chnut Pal, 73 Chnut Prospector, 78 Chnut Chum" etc.

Anyone with a really large canoe collection or a lot to say about them should consider starting their own home page for this purpose. The pages at http://www.wcha.org/members/ might give you some ideas. Please reply here if this doesn't address your concern. Thanks for the suggestion,

Benson

Last edited:
Benson,

Thanks! I also prefer the way you grouped my canoes and will change it in my profile.

Stephan

Back