Blanchard's Annual Adirondack Auction

I had looked that boat over a while ago and decided that I was not keen on repairing another set of rotted deck tips. I was teaching a class during the auction so I did not watch. Does anyone know what it went for?
Mike

I went through the auction results (all 24 pages) twice, and didn't see the Rushton Arkansas Traveller. The only canoe I saw was a 16ft Old Town sold for $650.

Yeah...I didn't see it. I'll give Kip a call. It's be interesting to see if anyone went crazy.

Am I the only one who can click the link in the first post of this thread and see the result?

It looked to have been a good day to be selling paddles, too.

Nope...I see it.
So here's a good one. I was going to leave a bid on it, right about what it went for but after it was posted here I figured that the auction had been stunk up so I stood down. I figured that a bidding frenzy might ensue. Apparently that was not the case.

I was in on the Brodbeck paddle. Someone wanted it more then I did though. I guess I'll just have to settle for the canoe and not the paddle!

The action on the Brodbeck paddle was certainly lively, but not altogether unexpected.

The Rushton ended up being in better condition than anticipated.

Back