Assembly TV Broadcast WMUR Channel 9 NH

1905Gerrish

Loves Old Maine canoes
The Assembly will be broadcast on Channel 9 WMUR at 7 PM EST on Friday August 6. This is the recoarding of Thursday during the Assembly.

Available On-line

I sent an email to WMUR and asked them to post the episode because I was away paddling in Maine and missed the airing. They gladly assisted and fed this canoe addict.

What a great episode with lots of familiar faces. Maybe the WCHA can get their hands on a copy.

It is here for viewing:

http://www.wmur.com/chronicle/24429593/detail.html

Can we put this on YouTube?

Kathy, you are the YT expert...is there a way to put this segment on YouTube? It would be great if that expanded the viewership to more non-members.

We need to contact the TV station and ask if they can put it on YouTube, or send us a copy of the segment on a disk so that we (I) could put it on YouTube. There's wording at the bottom of their page, stating that their stuff can't be "redistributed"... so we'd need permission. And we'd need a way to get it into my computer, which I can't do off of that segment-- maybe someone caught the original airing of the segment on DVD-- then, we could upload to YT once we had permission. It's such a great endorsement of the WCHA, it would be nice to make it more available.

I'll figure out who to write regarding this, and hope they send me a copy to upload. And if anyone taped (or DVDd) the original airing, let me know... but we'd still need permission. Can't imagine they'd say "no" though.

Kathy

I wrote the TV station, and we'll see what happens. This video makes a nice companion-piece to the video we have on the home page. I like the fact that they took the time to get a lot of good information and great visuals.

Back