Assembly 2019 is in full swing!

Michael Grace

Lifetime Member
If you are here, surely you're having a great time! The programs are excellent, the weather is nice (well, not quite as hot as elsewhere), the canoeing is outstanding, and the canoes here are numerous and beautiful. If you're not here, come on over!
Grace_Assembly_1.jpg
Grace_Assembly_5.jpg
Grace_Assembly_2.jpg
Grace_Assembly_3.jpg
Grace_Assembly_4.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't make me envious Michael; I am stuck in my office here in the UK.

Have a great Assembly. I will touch base with you in due course as I would like to do a presentation for the 2020 Assembly on cedar rib canoes which are close and dear to us both.
Bid on the bit of silver; you won't be disappointed!

Regards,

Nick

The 2019 Assembly at Paul Smiths was excellent - hundreds of canoes and hundreds of attendees. So many gorgeous boats from brand new to well over 100 years old. And many, many new faces. It was a great time, and the friendly excitement reminded us of how valuable it is to be part of the WCHA. Attendees came from all over - from the United Kingdom and 4 Canadian provinces, plus more than half of the states in the U.S.!

Maps of US and Canadian participation:

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 12.32.02 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 6.13.29 AM.png

Even though my time was split between the Assembly and the Symposium (same time, same place), both events were a lot of fun!

Back