Are these cool?

very cool

Hello Terho! The designs sure look nice, do you have any photos of the finished ones, as it seems that you designed & buld them. Thanks for posting the link to free plans, thats what internet is all about!

Beautiful canoe--- simple, clean lines... love the seats and tiny decks that appear to be just a sliver of wood (reminds me of a Gerrish).

Kathy

Hi Terho,

I could not find the file in above folder, could you please post the again or share them with me.

Thanks,
Mekong

Dear Terho,

Thank for your quick reply.

I do not read German (I suppose the it is in German). In the website, it is listed for 990 Euro, which I believe that for the kit? I do not intend to purchase the kit from Northern Europe and ship it all the way down to SEA. I am only looking for classic plan, and if possible a free plan.

Kind Regards,
Mekong

Back in the early 90s, I constructed a Wee Lassie in much the same manner.

I lofted plans from Adirondack Museum. Instead of rounding the forms like a normal stripper, I just used 1/4"x 3/4" strips that were flat edge glued to make 4" wide planks.
I applied them to the forms the similar to the way wood canvas canoes are built, except I used staples.
The joints were tight, and I glassed the inside and out like a stripper. Sorry I didn't take any pics. But I still have the forms.

Jim

Back