Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

2007 Annual Assembly Registration

Discussion in 'Annual Assembly' started by Dan Miller, May 16, 2007.

1. Dan Miller

Dan Miller cranky canoeist Staff Member

The Assembly Information Packet and registration materials are now online and can be downloaded here:http://www.wcha.org/assembly/index.html

The 2007 Annual Assembly features Charles River canoes, and should prove to be a feast for the eyes!

See you there,
    Dan

Attached Files:

2. Michael Grace

Michael Grace Lifetime Member

The "Information" form says "Requests for “reasonable accommodations” or a specific room/dorm must be received by May 10, 2007." These instructions were posted May 16th. What sort of "UNreasonable accomodations" might still be available?:rolleyes:

[note also that all links are labeled "2006"]

3. OP
    OP
    Dan Miller

Thanks, fixed the links. I post the docs when I get them. The registration form went to all members in the April issue, so it should have been in everyones hands in plenty of time...

I asked for a jacuzzi, wine cellar and personal chef in my request for unreasonable accomodations...

Cheers,
    Dan

4. Michael Grace

Michael Grace Lifetime Member

Of course no criticism intended, Dan. I saw the insert in the last Wooden Canoe; just wanted to poke a little fun at "reasonable accomodations"!

5. pklonowski

pklonowski Unrepentant Canoeist

Would a wet bar be considered "reasonable?"

6. OP
    OP
    Dan Miller

No, that would be considered a given. Just stop by Dave-n-Dan's Afterhours Saloon-Tent...