Stay logged in

David Satter

Wooden Canoe Maniac
I use to go to the site and be logged in. Now even if I click stay logged in, I still have to enter my login and password every time . Am I doing something wrong?

What browser are you using? This seems to be more of an issue with Internet Explorer than with Chrome or other modern browsers.

Benson

I have chrome and it's updated. But then I'm not to good with computer stuff. I'll look into it more.

Practice safe PC...never stay logged in to anything. Log in when you need to do something. Then when you are done, log out. The Russians are watching.:eek:

Bump - did we ever get a reason or fix for this? It has now started doing this for me also.
And no, I never turn off my machine, takes way too long to reboot.

There is nothing to be fixed on the forums end, nothing has changed here configuration-wise in a long time.

It seems every time a new browser version is released, they do more and more to protect us from ourselves.

One thing to check is to see that you are allowing cookies from wcha.org to be stored - if not, then your login status won't be retained.

Thanks Dan,

Interesting, as the site is the only one that this is happening to. I'll try to check the settings.

I don't know what happened, now it keeps me logged in.

Dave, I just don't want to spend the time logging in each time.
Usually on and off in seconds unless I see something interesting, (or respond like this) :)

Back