Quiet Water Symposium Saturday March 5th, 2016 Lansing Michigan

dmd421

Debbie Darga
Hey! Spring is only 22 days away. The sun is shining brightly chasing all the snow and ice away and we can see open water! How about you?!
The Quiet Water Symposium is only days away and is promising to be yet another hit with all of us who have waited patiently for this year's fun. Gil Cramer will be canvassing a canoe. Russ Hicks will have on display a 14 ft. barrel back square stern Penn Yan.
Even the famous Wendy Kimpel will be there selling her baskets. BTW you should know that Wendy will be suspending her basket making for a while to get herself in tip top shape and ready for canoeing fun. Come by and see us!!

I will be there displaying my cedar strip Kayak, I have been going to this show for several years and it keeps getting better.

That is great! where will you be set up? Hopefully you will get a chance to stop by our booth, looking forward to seeing your kayak.

Mike and Debbie

QWS will be held at Michigan State Agricultural Pavillion in Lansing Michigan March 5th, from 9-5:30. The Michigan Chapter will be in the arena. You don't want to miss it.

dmd421, I will be in spot 312 in the Arena. What booth will you be in? I hope my wife will go so I can look around. I bought a small beverage holder to put in my canoe from Kimpels a couple years ago, nice lady.

Thank you JCole! We will be in booth 340 area. I have a few basket to sell. This will be my last for a while. I think I will be needing rotator cuff surgery soon. Look us up!
Wendy

JCole, I'm sure someone would not mind "minding the store" if you wanting to take the tour of the place. I'll be there. Happy to help out.

JCole, I'm sure someone would not mind "minding the store" if you wanting to take the tour of the place. I'll be there. Happy to help out.
Dave that is a very kind offer to "mind the store", my wife will be going also, so there shouldn't be a problem..
Thanks again, JC

There was a great turnout for QWS 32 degrees and light snow throughout the day. It was great seeing all of you. Gil Cramer canvassed a 1895 EM White that was 18 1/2 ft. DSCN6066.jpgDSCN6067.jpgDSCN6068.jpgDSCN6089.jpgDSCN6092.jpg

Last edited:
We had a great turnout today for QWS with 32 degrees and light snow throughout the day. Gil Cramer canvassed and 18 1/2 ft. 1895 EM White. The two gals that paddled around Lake Michigan in a dugout canoe . Wendy Kimple's baskets were flying off the table before the show even started.DSCN6076.jpgDSCN6077.jpgDSCN6066.jpgDSCN6068.jpgDSCN6067.jpg

This was a fun show! Was nice to meet folks I've only known through the forum, and re-connect with folks I've met before.

Back