Why are we getting many calls/mailings for "business" charge accounts?

Dan Lindberg

Ex Wood Hoarder
I seems like lately every week I get multiple calls and/or mailings for either credit cards or other services to "help" my WCHA business.

Why are I/we(?) getting this stuff and more importantly, how do we stop it?

Dan

Dan,

They are not e-mails, but either phone calls or hard mail. They always think that I am a business, ie, Wooden Canoe Heritage Ass of MN.

Dan

Thanks but being that we rarely got this stuff before and now are getting a bunch with the connection/label of the WCHA, I was hoping maybe there was a way to cut it off at the source and not at the "tail".

And besides, I enjoy playing with the political fund raisers when they call. (though I suspect they now have a note to hang-up if a male answers. )

Question to other members, is anybody else getting this stuff.

Dan

Thanks Guys,

Maybe it's just me. I asked Barry and he isn't getting any either.

I did relate to the callers that I'm not a business and they both "claimed" they were going to "make a note".

Dan

I enjoy playing with the political fund raisers when they call. (though I suspect they now have a note to hang-up if a male answers. )
Question to other members, is anybody else getting this stuff.

I'm not getting calls like this. Your public service of occupying the political organizations who call is much appreciated so that they have less time to annoy other people. I will occasionally say "please hold on while I go get my hearing aid" but they never seem to be there when I come back much later.

Benson

Back