Overnight without a tent

Hi R.C.-- Dorm rental information comes out with all the Assembly registration information in the April issue of Wooden Canoe. As of the February meeting of the WCHA board, there were still some details to work out with Paul Smith's, such as price of the dorms. There are some new dorms since the last time Paul Smiths was the Assembly site, and I believe I heard that all the dorms have air conditioning.

Every day we are a bit closer...

Kathy

Chris, I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing more of your exquisite work. When things get organized let me know where you are located so I can find you. All those beautiful canoes in one place. Wow!

R.C.

chris

Over time, posts here have indicated that the post office often gets Wooden Canoe delivered to some people quite a bit later than to others.

I presume the information will be posted as soon as available on the home page's 2011 Assembly "Link to latest information"?

Over time, posts here have indicated that the post office often gets Wooden Canoe delivered to some people quite a bit later than to others.

I presume the information will be posted as soon as available on the home page's 2011 Assembly "Link to latest information"?

I proofed the draft from Annie (Executive Director) today, and it should be available very shortly.
The program schedule and description of activities is already up.

Rob
(Assembly Program Coordinator)

Lots of people very excited about Assembly this summer... me, too! My daughter quit the travel softball team, which means I'm no longer the team photographer, and has taken up Lacrosse with the school team, which mercifully ENDS IN MAY! Looks like I can go to Assembly, vacation's scheduled at work, and my lovely wife says "How soon do you leave...?" :D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Just dancin'.....

Back